Luma Loop 3
- Regular In stock! Ships in 1-2 business days
- Black Edition in 1-2 Weeks, In Stock Now at Amazon
Slides easily, adjusts quickly, ultra-stable
With an all-new solid CNC machined aluminum loop, trademark Lumalon and leather shoulder pad, and quick adjust carbon sliders from the Cinch, the Loop 3 is the most stable carry a sling ever put on a camera.
- Rigid, low-friction loop slides up easily for you take your shot.
- Rests securely at your hip - no spinning like other straps.
- Take on/off your camera in seconds. The large knob lets you tighten ultra-securely with just your fingers.
- Strap length can be adjusted easily, on the fly, with no excess strap ever hanging off. Strap slides are carbon reinforced, indestructible, and can be flipped to not move.
- Great with big and small cameras (makes a 70-200 2.8 feel like a feather) and you can position the Loop either directly back or to the side.
- High tack, durable Lumalon padding forms to your shoulder, feels great against your neck, and is reinforced with premium chrome tanned leather.
- Stainless, custom-made welded D rings and rivets.
- Minimal design with black on black branding.
- Premium materials, made in USA and designed to be passed down to every camera you'll own in the future.
Black Series (new)
- This new finish had a glossy black hard-anodized loop hardware that's really durable. And nuclear spec black oxide finished stainless steel D-rings and Chicago screws. It's black on black on black. (And looks even better in person, pictures don't do it justice).
An all new mount
Precision machined from 7075-T6 aluminum, our new mount eliminates the dangle points that other slings have between the webbing and the camera.
The result? Far less moving around of the camera when it’s at your side. The camera snugs up against you and stays put when you’re on the go.
Completing the connection is a captive, large diameter thumb screw that allows for rapid install/removal from the tripod socket (less than 3 seconds) without the risk of parts failure or accidental release.
We adapted the Cinch's carbon slide adjusters; both front and back to let you lock your camera down instantly. On the move? A simple slide of the adjuster tightens the Loop down and raises the camera above your hip for maximum stability. Ready to take the shot? A quick pull is all it takes to free the camera for unrestricted motion. The slides also make the Loop 3 completely modular. If you decide you need a different size, you can get a different size length of webbing. If you ever wear out a part because you’ve taken your Loop everywhere, it can be easily replaced by sending a new part to you. This modularity also gives us the ability to add new connectors and features in the future.
Classic materials, cutting edge techniques
Nothing makes us more proud than seeing original Loops (launched in 2009) worn by their owners like their favorite leather jacket which has picked up a personalized aura from use. To that end, the Loop 3 extends Luma's commitment to using the finest materials and all currently available manufacturing techniques, in order to create a lifetime of exceptional performance. Every component of the Loop 3 is custom made exclusively for Luma Labs; the temper on the leather, the heavy duty rivets, a proprietary carbon fiber reinforced polymer formulation, even CNC mill cutting tools. It all adds up to a camera sling that feels, looks and—most importantly—performs like nothing else, and it's all 100% USA made.